Examples of how your donations can be used
The following are some examples of how different levels of support can be used by the Paballong Centre:
- £5 pays for 10 healthy lunches, offered to all the visiting clients;
- £10 pays for one trip to villages, to check on clients, do village testing and run awareness programmes;
- £25 pays for one lot of medicines for the animals (broilers, layers, rabbits, pigs and milk cows);
- £50 pays for the monthly telephone bill;
- £100 pays the monthly salary of one support staff (gardeners, domestic, cooks, security);
- £1,000 pays the monthly salary of one professional staff member (manager or nurse in charge).
Alternatively, you could consider a major donation towards the overall annual running costs of the Centre, which currently total approximately £200,000.
Please see the links below to view the Annual Reports for the Paballong Centre: